Follow us on
1. Return Policy
In order to have the right to return the goods:
- The goods must be submitted within our Return Portal and returned within 37 days from the day of purchasing.
- The goods need to be unused and undamaged.
- All the tags/labels need to be left on the goods.
- For hygienic reasons, we cannot accept any returns on swimwear, underwear, socks and accessories.
If these conditions are not fulfilled the goods will be sent back and you will be charged for the shipping and handling.
2. Cancel & Refund Policy
You always have the right to cancel your purchase within 30 days from the day you purchased the goods. If you want to cancel your order please provide us the notice through our Return Portal before sending back your order.
Once you have notified us about the cancellation, the sum of your order will be refunded to you as soon as possible, at the latest within 30 days of your cancellation.
The return is made at your own cost once you have made the cancellation of the contract.
If you received the goods you are responsible to take reasonable care of them and you must send the goods back to us in their original condition within 30 days from the day you purchased the goods.
We reserve the right to make a charge of not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods.
3. Exchange Policy
If you want to exchange your goods please provide us with the notice through our Return Portal.
We cannot guarantee the availability of your desired items by the time your return is received and when processing your exchange.
Return Note: If you have placed your return submission within our Return Portal yet are wanting to:
- Keep any item/s that are listed for return
- Add any item/s within the same order
- Update the original return resolution (change from refund, store credit or exchange to another resolution between these options)
Then please email us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your intended update. Our crew will then assist with the necessary adjustments to be made.
You will get the best results if you measure with no clothes on (wearing a well fitted bra).
To be measured at the fullest part of the chest
To be measured at the narrowest part of the waist
To be measured at the fullest part of the hip